- Introduction to PersonalityDevelopment and English Speaking
- Translation (Food/Eating)
- Interpersonal Skill
- English Test
- Paragraph Reading
- Confusing WordsTranslation (Weather)
- Active Passive Voice
10 minutes of Yoga everyday
1. Module : What is Printer? Types of Printer- Impact & Non Impact Printer, What is Inkjet Printer & its functions, What is refilling, Toner refilling, Ink Refilling, What is ink Cartridge, Types of Ink Cartridges, Manufacturers of cartridges, Types of cartridges (Black & Colour), Ink manufacturer companies, What is Laser Printer & its functions? What is toner Cartridges, Types of toner cartridges, and colour and black Cartridges, Toner Manufacturing companies, Toner powder manufacturing companies .
TOOLS FOR INK CARTRIDGES:1. Syringes – 4 nos 2. Ink level Tester 3.Head
cleaning Liquids, cartridge clamp 5.Nose Player 6.Cotton Cloths 7.cartridges lables 8.Ink seeling plugs 9.Inkjet cartridge steamer.
TOOLS FOR TONER CARTRIDGES: 1.Screw Driver 2.Small hammer 3.Lock Remover 4.tweezer 5.Nose player 6.cotton cloth 7.Gun blower or air pump 8.Cleaning Brush 9.Glouse 10.Mask 11.Lamination cover Ink refilling related doubts
2. Module : Models of Ink Cartridges – Details List of Quantity & Compatibility ,Models of Toner cartridges – Detail List of Quantity & compatibility
3. Module : Inside Parts of Ink Cartridges: Inlet, Head or Nozzle, Champer or tank, Circuits, Head or nozzle Plate, Sponges, Ink Cartridges Working functions
Inside parts of black ink cartridges: hp 22 color cartridges
toner cartridges- inside, development roller/ magnetic roller, pcr roller (primary charge roller),opc drum (optic photo coating) or image drum, doctor blade, toner drum door, wiper blade, cabinet blade or pin, drum padding powder, ipa (iso propyl alcohol),toner chip, resetting videos, some of the toner inside, toner cartridges.
4. Module :Black Cartridge Refill Method
cartridges collections, refilling methodes, cartridges cleaning, cartridge works, machinary refilling, chip resetting
5.Module : INK CARTRIDGES TROUBLESHOOTINGS : 1.Printer Does not print after refilling the cartridge 2.Print-Heads are blocked with dried ink 3.Print quality is Poor after refilling. 4.There are white streaks in my printouts? 5.Cartridge is leaking, what could be done? 6.Ink is continuously flowing from the nozzle? 7.Low Ink message after refilling?
Module 6(Chip-level Printer Repairing)
- Introduction of Printer, Classification of Printer , Different sections of Printer, Its details & Identification, Interface Section, Repairing of Printer, Testing of Printer(Self Test or Test by computer )
- Block diagram of DMP Printer and its description, Layout of DMP Printer, Paper sensor, Home Sensor, Front Panel Led Indicator, Carriage motor Driver, Paper feed motor drive, Print Head driver, Power Supply, Description of 24 V and 5 V power supply, CPU and DIP switch, GATE Array, RAM, ROOM Pins details, Fault finding of Printer
- Types of Inkjet Printer, Thermal Process, Print head, Different Sections of Inkjet, Motor Sensor, Caping Locking, wiping, Splitting, Mechanism of Inkjet Printer & Detail.
- Function, Block diagram of Laser Printer and its Process, Image Formation(Cleaning to fusing Process),Electronic section of Laser Printer( Formater PCA and DC Controller), Mechanical section of Laser Printer( Paper feeding , Motor Solenoid), Fault finding of Laser Printer, Refilling.
MODULE ALL IN ONE PRINTER
- Introduction of all in one Printer, Printing Technology, Catridge Maintenance, Scanner Technology, Resolution function keys and operating Menu, Working of different sections of all in one printer, Working of Power supply Stage, Block Diagram of ALL IN ONE Printer, Working of all sections ( PWM Regulator and Motor Driver, Control Panel Circuit, RAM and ROM stage, Voice codec Stage, FAX Modem Stage, Line side stage, DC Power Control Stage, Audio Controller stage, Encoder signal Inverter stage, Print Head catridge Controller Stage, Microprocessor Stage), All connector Detail, Mechanism of ALL IN ONE Printer and details .
Module 5 ( Chip level Mobile Repairing)
- BASIC ELECTRONICS
ü Introduction of Basic Electronics.
ü Identification and Working of Basic Components.
ü Use of Multimeter.
ü Practical Testing of Basic Component by Multimeter.
100% Practical Training
- Knowledge of Mobile Phone Technology
ü Introduction of Mobile Phone Technology.
ü Types of Technology.
ü Working Principal of Mobile.
ü Features of Mobile Phone.
- Microchip & Microprocessor Technology
ü Identification of different types of Microchip & Microprocessor.
ü Searching the Processor in Different types of Mobile.
ü Soldering & D-Soldering of Microchip and Microprocessor.
ü Introduction of Microchip & Microprocessor.
- Chip Level Practical Training
ü Use of micro Iron, SMD Machines, Hotgun etc.
ü Soldering & D-Soldering Practice.
ü Chip type Component Removing & Replacing.
ü Jumper Connect Practically ( Antina switch jumper, Track break jumper, Display cont. jumper, Drive IC jumper)
ü Display changing practice.
ü Ribbon & Patta changing practice.
ü BGA IC removing, rebolling and replacing practice.
ü P.F.O. changing .
ü Jack changing practically ( Sim jack, Chargning jack, Hand free jack, Battery connector).
ü Bluetooth module changing practically.
- Cricuit Diagram of Diffenrent types of Mobile and Complete Software installation
ü Many types of section circuit diagram, (Ex. Charging section, CPU sec.) etc.
ü Basic computer knowledge , logo manager, ringtones, wallpaper, songs, Games, pictures proper installation in mobile.
ü Flashing by USF, DCT.
ü Installation of Application programs & other programs.
ü Locking & unlocking .
ü Cardreader, Bluetooth, DKU.
- Tracing & Foult Finding in Hardware & Software
ü Track reading in circuit diagram books
ü Track checking in mobile practically by multimeter
ü Cool testing in Mobile
ü Hot testing in Mobile
ü Fault find related to Software, (Ex.- Sim locked, Sim rejected, Hanging problem, Restart problem ) etc.
ü Fault find related to Hardware, (Ex.- Dead, Network problem, Simcard rejected, Mic/Speaker not working, No charging, No vibration ) etc.
20 Days Service Center Training
- FREE TRIAL CLASS
- FREE SMD MACHINE
- LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- FREE TOOLKIT
- FREE SOFTWARE CD’S
- LOG- IN FACILITY ON OUR WEBSITE(WWW.CHIPTRONIKS.COM)
- STUDY MATERIAL IN HINDI AND ENGLISH
- FREE PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT CLASSES BY (IIT/ALUMNI)
- 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING
- CHIP LEVEL COURSE
- COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE OF SYLLABUS
- TRAINING ON LIVE PROJECT
- STATE OF ART FULLY AC LABORATORIES AND CLASSROOMS
- TRAINING GIVEN BY HIGHLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED FACULTY MEMBERS
- SERVICE CENTER TRAINING IS ALSO GIVEN TO STUDENTS
- SEMINARS BY INDUSTY’S BEST TRAINERS FROM MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES
- LEARN TO ASSEMBLE COMPUTER FOR FREE.
- BGA Machine Training is also given to students.
MODULE 4 ( Laptop Chip Level Repairing)
- Introduction of Laptop, Comparison of various Laptop, Difference between Desktop & Laptop, Category of laptop.
- Block diagram of Laptop & its description of all sections.
- Battery Stage :- Battery section Description Testing & Fault finding of (Ni-Cd, Ni-Mh Li-ion Battery
- Volt in stage : Working of volt in section, Testing & Fault Finding.
- Micro Controller Stage : Working & Identification of microcontroller (H8/3437). Testing & Fault Finding.
- VRM Stage : Working of VRM Section (Voltage Regulator Module) Testing & Fault Finding (Control Circuit, Oscillator Section, Sensor & VID Selector Stage.
- PCI Controller : Working of PC Card Controller Stage, PC Card Socket & PCMCIA Slot.
- IEEE 1394 Firewire Stage : Working of IEEE 1394 Section, Testing & Fault Finding.
- Audio Section : Working of Audio Section, Testing & Fault Finding
- DSP Stage : Working of DSP Section ( Digital Signal Processor), Testing & fault finding.
- TFT Panel : Working of CCFL section, Working of LVDS Section, Working of TFT Film Array, Working of Bounding Pad IC, Testing & Fault Finding
- Identification of Laptop Sections : Identification of Laptop Sections, Parts, Slot & Interface connector.
- Adaptor Section : Circuit Diagram of adaptor section, Testing & Fault Finding
- Stepdown Stage: Working & Circuit Diagram of stepdown Section, Testing & Fault Finding
Rebolling of IC’s Through BGA Machine
MODULE 3 ( DESKTOP Chip Level Repairing)
Basic Electronics :
- Introduction of Electricity (Volt, Current, Ac Dc Fundamentals, Current, Voltage, Watt, Ampere, Resister, Capacitor, Diode, Transistor, LED etc)
- Use of Digital Multimeter.
- What is Circuit ? And Types of circuit
- Resistance & Colour code, capacitor, Diode, Coil & Transformer, Transistors, Mosfet, Sensor, Ic’s Complete Theory & Practical.
SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply)
- Introduction of basic component,
- Working Principal of SMPS. block diagram
- Different Voltage Pin out Of Different Cable and Use
- Trace Out Rectifier, Filter, Oscillator, SM Transformer
- Tracing & Fault Finding of SMPS, basic Problem and Solution
- Introduction of Monitor, Types of Monitor
- Working of Deflection of coil, Degauss coil, Rotation of coil and signal cable connector Description.
- Circuit Diagram of monitor sections : (Power supply stage, system & system Driver stage, Horizontal Deflection stage, Vertical Driver & Output Stage, EHT Stage, Horizontal deflection stage, Vertical driver & Output stage, Video Pre-Amplifier Stage, Video Driver & Output Stage).
- Tracing & Fault finding of Monitor
UPS ( Un- Interrupted Power Supply)
- Introduction of UPS.
- Working of Relay, Transformer.
- Circuit Diagram of UPS Sections;(AVR Stage, Voltage Regulator Stage, Charging stage, Oscillator & Switching stage, AC low & AC high Senser Stage, Buzzer Stage & Deep Discharging (Battery Protection Stage).
- Tracing & Fault Finding of UPS.
- Introduction of Motherboard.
- Block diagram of Motherboard, all sections working & Description
- Description of slot parts & Identification
- Block diagram & Working of VRM Section (Voltage Regulator Module)
- Working of circuit diagram VRM Section & all internal sections (Output current sense stage, Input Volt sense stage, Five bit Programmable stage), Testing & Fault finding of VRM Section.
- Clock Generator section ( Working of Clock generator section & Testing).
- Description of BIOS Section (Working & Fault finding of BIOS)
- I/O Controller section (Working of I/O & Description of all internal section :-FDC Interface stage, Keyboard interface stage, LPC interface stage, Multimode parallel stage, Input Output Port) Complete working.
- Stand by section & RTC Section working and testing.
- Soldering & D-Soldering of chip components By SMD, Iron & Hotgun.
- C.R.O (Cathode Ray Oscilloscope), Operating of C.R.O & Troubleshooting by C.R.O.
- Fault finding of Motherboard all sections through testing flow chart and use of debugger card .(Fault Diagnose through this card coding)
- CMOS set up utility & Controlling option of set up & on Board BIOS Programming.
- Introduction of BGA, Operating of BGA Machine
- Rebolling of IC’s through BGA Machine
CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, CD-WRITER, DVD-WRITER
- Working Principle
- Different Motors and Functions
- Lance Diagnostic & Setting
- Fault Finding, Logic Board
- Basic Problems and Solution
- Working principle Of Hard Disk
- Head and Media Detail
- Bad Sector Removing
- Basic Problems and Solution
- Working Principle of Ram, Types of RAM
- RAM Architecture, Basic Repairing Concepts
- Difference Between Computer and Laptop
- Assemble and De-Assemble of Laptop
- Adapters – Types Volt, Amp, Size Pin
- Battery – Types Volt to check, Different Ampere
- LCD – Types LCD, Size, Pin, Wideness, Inverter
- Inverter – Use, Work, Types, TFT Tube
- Body – inges, Front Panel, Back Panel
- Motherboard – Basic Types, Block Diagram
- Keyboard – Cable, Pin, Size, Touch pad
- Hard Disk – Sata, Pata, Panels
- RAM – Types of RAM, SDRAM, DDR RAM
- CPU – Types of Laptop CPU
- PCI Socket, Speaker, WIFI, etc.
- BIOS Settings
- Changing and Replacing Above Components
- Assemble & De-Assemble of Different Models
MODULE 1 ( Computer Basic Hardware & A+ )
FUNDAMENTAL OF COMPUTER
- Electronics idea AC / DC volt ampere
- Computer Concepts, Generation, anatomy types of Computer
- Operating Systems Booting Process
- Ms-Dos Internet & External Commands
- Windows Uses & Control Panel
COMPUTER HARDWARE & PARTS
- Identify Of Diff. Parts of Computer
- SMPS, Hard Disk, Cabinet, Monitor, Ram, CPU, Motherboard, CD/DVD
- Rom, Keyboard, Mouse
- Printers, DeskJet, LaserJet, Dot Matrix
- Add on Card, Different cables
- Assemble & D Assemble Of Computer
INSTALLING OS & DRIVERS
- BIOS Setting, Master Slave Setting
- Formatting Hard Disk
- Creating Partition on Hard Disk
- Installing Windows 98, XP, Vista
- Installing Drivers
- Control Panel Setting, Commands
VIRUS REMOVAL USING ANTIVIRUS
- What is Virus Different Type of Virus?
- Installing Anti Virus Software
INTERNET USE & SETTING
- Basic of Internet
- Modem, LAN, WIFI, etc Types of Connection
- Browsing, Creating Email, Downloading, Outlook
TROUBLE SHOOTING OF COMPUTER
- Windows Troubleshooting
- Data Recovery Concept
- MSCONFIG, Recovery, File Missing Error
- Utility Software
- Installing Different Software
- Concept of Network
- Types of Network & Topology
- Type of Cable and Connector
- Cabling Structure
- Cross Over & Straight through Cabling
- Crimping Method
- IP Address & Subnetting
- Sharing Files and Printer with Networking
- Using Internet with Networking