RE-CHIP Module 6( Chip level Printer repairing)
Module 6(Chip-level Printer Repairing)
- Introduction of Printer, Classification of Printer , Different sections of Printer, Its details & Identification, Interface Section, Repairing of Printer, Testing of Printer(Self Test or Test by computer )
- Block diagram of DMP Printer and its description, Layout of DMP Printer, Paper sensor, Home Sensor, Front Panel Led Indicator, Carriage motor Driver, Paper feed motor drive, Print Head driver, Power Supply, Description of 24 V and 5 V power supply, CPU and DIP switch, GATE Array, RAM, ROOM Pins details, Fault finding of Printer
- Types of Inkjet Printer, Thermal Process, Print head, Different Sections of Inkjet, Motor Sensor, Caping Locking, wiping, Splitting, Mechanism of Inkjet Printer & Detail.
- Function, Block diagram of Laser Printer and its Process, Image Formation(Cleaning to fusing Process),Electronic section of Laser Printer( Formater PCA and DC Controller), Mechanical section of Laser Printer( Paper feeding , Motor Solenoid), Fault finding of Laser Printer, Refilling.
MODULE ALL IN ONE PRINTER
- Introduction of all in one Printer, Printing Technology, Catridge Maintenance, Scanner Technology, Resolution function keys and operating Menu, Working of different sections of all in one printer, Working of Power supply Stage, Block Diagram of ALL IN ONE Printer, Working of all sections ( PWM Regulator and Motor Driver, Control Panel Circuit, RAM and ROM stage, Voice codec Stage, FAX Modem Stage, Line side stage, DC Power Control Stage, Audio Controller stage, Encoder signal Inverter stage, Print Head catridge Controller Stage, Microprocessor Stage), All connector Detail, Mechanism of ALL IN ONE Printer and details .