The Repairing Research Institute
Posts tagged mobile repairing institute in delhi
- AMD CPU Info: Software from AMD to correctly detect the installed AMD CPU on your PC.
- AMD CPUID: Software from AMD to detect the CPU clock, L1 and L2 memory cache, model, revision and supported instruction sets.
- AMD OverDrive: Program for identifying, monitoring and overclocking AMD CPUs.
- AMI Motherboard ID Utility: Finds out your motherboard manufacturer if its BIOS is from AMI.
- BIOS Agent: Software that identifies everything about your BIOS and the need of a BIOS upgrade.
- Cpuid: Identifies the installed CPU.
- Cpuidw: Identifies the installed CPU.
- CPU-Z: Identifies the installed CPU.
- CD-R Identifier: Identifies the CD-R media brand name. It is necessary to install ForceASPI first, which is also available at this link.
- Codec Check: Small utility that detects which audio codec your motherboard has, allowing you to install the correct audio driver on your system.
- Ctbios: Finds out your motherboard manufacturer.
- Ctbios 1.5: Ctbios more updated version. Besides recognizing your PC motherboard manufacturer, it gives you a lot of information about it. The only problem is that this is software is in german.
- Ctp2info: Checks if your Pentium II or Pentium III processor is counterfeit or not.
- Ctpci: Lists all PCI devices installed on your PCI. Very usefull to find out your motherboard real chipset.
- Dimm_id: Checks if the type of SDRAM memory installed on your PC is PC-66 or PC-100.
- EVEREST Home Edition: Indentifies your PC hardware, including your motherboard manufacturer and model.
- GPU-Z: Program that reports all features from your video card graphics chip (GPU).
- Hwinfo: Excelente indentification software. Very useful to determine your motherboard manufacturer, model and chipset. More updated than Ctbios.
- Intel Turbo Boost Monitor: Small utility to monitor Turbo Boost tecnology.
- MobileMeter: Program for monitoring the temperature, clock rates and battery charge/discharge from your laptop.
- PC-Config: Identifies all components from your PC.
- PC Wizard: Program that identifies all hardware parts installed on your PC.
- Sandra: Identification, test and benchmarking software.
- Unknown Device Identifier: Software for identifying unknown devices installed on your PC, excellent to find out more information about devices Windows isn’t able to correctly detect.
- Wcpuid 3.0: Identifies the installed CPU, giving you detailed info about it.
bga machines in delhi bga package bga pcb bga reball bga reballing BGA repair bga rework stations bios programmer bios programs jovy systems india laptop Laptop Repairing Course institute laptop repairing institute delhi laptop repairing institutes Mobile Repairing Institute mobile repairing institute in delhi