RE-CHIP

CHIPTRONIKS has launched a full fledged course  which makes student a complete repairing engineer. After so much demands from the industry we have launched this 1 year complete programme . This is the industry most reputed course and is supported by   2 months internship programme.

RE-CHIP Course

Salient Features of the course :

• It covers the complete repairing of Mobile , laptop , Desktop &  Printer . It also covers the Toner Refilling
  • From a very basic to most advanced
  • Complete Market Knowledge
  • 2 months internship programme
  • Personality Development Programme
  • 3 step Problem Resolution Technique

Complete Syllabus of the RE-CHIP Course :

Module 1Basic Computer HardwareSyllabus Module 2Laptop Basic HardwareSyllabus Module 3Desktop chip level repairingSyllabus Module 4laptop chip level repairingSyllabus
Module 5Chip level mobile repairingSyllabus Module 6Chip level Printer repairingSyllabus Module 7Toner refilling courseSyllabus Module 8PDP & Yoga ClassesSyllabus

Join  Now  for this course . Very limitted seats . Scholarships available .

A Truly World class Experience Repairing Course !!! Led by the same Revolutionary IITians Team ..

• mohit
    #1 written by mohit 6 years ago

i want to join rechip course.it sounds effective plz prvde details…

• admin
      #2 written by admin 6 years ago

Dear Mohit,
      Thank you for contacting us .. A detailed email has been sent to your email id.

Best regards,
      CHIPTRONIKS TEAM

• SURESH IYER
    #3 written by SURESH IYER 6 years ago

Hi am intrested in doin Re-Chip repairing course,but i have only two months to do it ,is it possible.and what is the fees involved, plus any institute of yours near kalkaji. pl.reply in my mail id. A.S.A.P
    THANX

• admin
      #4 written by admin 6 years ago

Dear Suresh,
      Thank you for contacting us . A detailed email has been sent to you . For any query , do feel free to contact us

Regards,
      CHIPTRONIKS TEAM

• Arun.R.Upadhyay
    #5 written by Arun.R.Upadhyay 6 years ago

I want to join the course but send me detail of course in mumbai & fees & timing .the timing for employed & nonemployed.Many of my friends are also seeking for this type of course.

• admin
      #6 written by admin 6 years ago

Dear Arun,
      Thank you for contacting us . A detail email will be sent to you .

Regards,
      TEAM CHIPTRONIKS

• suryakant
    #7 written by suryakant 6 years ago

hi.. ! i am intrested in RE-SHIP course.Please send me detail information and course fee.

• admin
      #8 written by admin 6 years ago

Dear Suryakant,
      Thank you for contacting us . A detail email will be sent to you .

Regards,
      TEAM CHIPTRONIKS

• Anwar Hussain
    #9 written by Anwar Hussain 6 years ago

Hello,

I would like to enroll myself for rechip course. Could you kindly provide me the course duration if taken on fast track or full time basis and also the fee details.
    Do you have any institute in Mumbai and Hyderabad apart from Delhi. If yes, kindly provide the address for them as well.

Thanks.
    Hussain.

• Vinay Kumar
    #10 written by Vinay Kumar 6 years ago

Hi Team,

I am Intrested in doing a re-chip level repairing course. Pls send me more details of the course with fees etc.

Thanks & regards

Vinay

• Gaurav
    #11 written by Gaurav 6 years ago

HI..
    Looks quite interesting.. I want to know more details like fee timing etc… please reply..

• mohamed ibrahim
    #12 written by mohamed ibrahim 6 years ago

Dear sir,
    I would like to join re-chip course, covering all syllabus.could you kindly send me details of course and fees.if it is taken fast track also,please provide me details.it would be favor to me.

Thanking you.

Mohamed Ibrahim

• Manish Gupta
    #13 written by Manish Gupta 6 years ago

i want doing this course pls provide me all details and free structure

• naveed
    #14 written by naveed 6 years ago

hi . Kindly send me re-chip reparing course detail ……. thanks

• aman
    #15 written by aman 6 years ago

i wanna join this course plz send me details and fee structure

• Raju Kumar
    #16 written by Raju Kumar 6 years ago

Hello Sir,
    First of all Have a happiness day.
    Sir,

• admin
      #17 written by admin 6 years ago

Dear Raju
      We have sent you details

• Dharm Raj
    #18 written by Dharm Raj 6 years ago

Hello Sir,
    I want to know about Re-Chip Repairing Courses. Please send full details about this course to my email id.

• admin
      #19 written by admin 6 years ago

Dear Dharm,
      We have sent you details

• amardeep singh
    #20 written by amardeep singh 6 years ago

please sir i want to join your re-chip repairing course please send me detail&fee thanks

• admin
      #21 written by admin 6 years ago

Dear amardeep,
      an email has been sent to you .

regards,
      TEAM CHIPTRONIKS

• APOORV
    #22 written by APOORV 6 years ago

i WANT TO ENROLL MY SELF FOR THE RE CHIP COURSE KINDLY PROVIDE THE COMPLETE DETAILS OF THE COURSE ALONG WITH THE FEE STRUCTURE AND IF I WANT TO DO THE COURSE ON FAST TRACK WHAT ARE THE POSSIBILITY OF THAT. WHILE I WAS GOING THROIUGH THE SYLLABUS FEW DOUGHTS IN MY MIND THAT WHETHER THE REPAIRING OF SMPS, MONITER, UPS IS ON CHIP LEVEL OR WE WOULD BE GETTING THE OVERVVIEW OF THAT. ALSO, PLZ SEND ME THE INFORMATION THAT WHAT ARE THE TOOLS WE WOYULD BE USING IN MOTHERBOARD AND ALL OTHER STUFF REPAIRING.
    WAITING FOR YOYUR REPLY
    THANX AND REGARDS
    APOORV SHARMA

• admin
      #23 written by admin 6 years ago

Dear Apoorv,
      Thank you for contacting CHIPTRONIKS .
      You have been replied by chiptroniks counsellor

Regards,
      TEAM CHIPTRONIKS

• APOORV
    #24 written by APOORV 6 years ago

i WANT TO ENROLL MY SELF FOR THE RE CHIP COURSE KINDLY PROVIDE THE COMPLETE DETAILS OF THE COURSE ALONG WITH THE FEE STRUCTURE AND IF I WANT TO DO THE COURSE ON FAST TRACK WHAT ARE THE POSSIBILITY OF THAT. WHILE I WAS GOING THROIUGH THE SYLLABUS FEW DOUGHTS IN MY MIND THAT WHETHER THE REPAIRING OF SMPS, MONITER, UPS IS ON CHIP LEVEL(MEANS THAT ARE WE GOING TO IDENTIFY FAULTS ONLY OR WE WOULD LEARN HOW TO REPAIR THEM) OR WE WOULD BE GETTING THE OVERVVIEW OF THAT. ALSO, PLZ SEND ME THE INFORMATION THAT WHAT ARE THE TOOLS WE WOYULD BE USING IN MOTHERBOARD AND ALL OTHER STUFF REPAIRING.
    WAITING FOR YOYUR REPLY
    THANX AND REGARDS
    APOORV SHARMA

• Vivek Bhusal
    #25 written by Vivek Bhusal 6 years ago

Hi, I would like to study Re-chip. Will send the fee structure and available place and more details.

• admin
      #26 written by admin 6 years ago

Dear Vivek,
      Thank you for contacting CHIPTRONIKS .
      You have been replied by chiptroniks counsellor

Regards,
      TEAM CHIPTRONIKS

• sekhar
    #27 written by sekhar 6 years ago

i am interesed in rechip course plz provide me the duration n course fees

• nabash
    #28 written by nabash 6 years ago

i need some detail information about this course..plx help

• Rahul Saxena
    #29 written by Rahul Saxena 6 years ago

• IP Yadav
    #30 written by IP Yadav 6 years ago

Pl advise me looking to-
    1 i am in surat
    2 61 yr age but wish to remain active & earning

• IP Yadav
    #31 written by IP Yadav 6 years ago

Pl advise me looking to-
    1 i am in surat
    2 61 yr age but wish to remain active & earning
    3 so pl let me know the suitable programme available in Surat & the fee required.
    Thanks
    IP Yadav

• Presh
    #32 written by Presh 5 years ago

Hello Sir,

• dhanendra
    #33 written by dhanendra 5 years ago

I WANT TO ENROLL MY SELF FOR THE RE CHIP COURSE KINDLY PROVIDE THE COMPLETE DETAILS OF THE COURSE ALONG WITH THE FEE STRUCTURE AND IF I WANT TO DO THE COURSE ON FAST TRACK WHAT ARE THE POSSIBILITY OF THAT. WHILE I WAS GOING THROIUGH THE SYLLABUS FEW DOUBTS IN MY MIND THAT WHETHER THE REPAIRING OF SMPS, MONITER, UPS IS ON CHIP LEVEL OR WE WOULD BE GETTING THE OVERVVIEW OF THAT. ALSO, PLZ SEND ME THE INFORMATION THAT WHAT ARE THE TOOLS WE WOULD BE USING IN MOTHERBOARD AND ALL OTHER STUFF REPAIRING.
    WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY
    THANX AND REGARDS
    APOORV SHARMA

• Umang
    #34 written by Umang 5 years ago

I want to join Re-Chip repairing course. so kindly forward me al da details tht u provide. tel me abt da next batch as well as da course fees.

• dhanendra
    #35 written by dhanendra 5 years ago

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY
    THANX AND REGARDS
    dhanendra

• sunil kumar
    #36 written by sunil kumar 5 years ago

Dear Sir

I want do the Re-chip level course of motherboard.
    after complete this course can I repair the motherboard and able to solve all the chip level faults as we have found in wazirpur shop. please provide me more details so that i can satisfy and ready to join the course. pls also provide the fee and duration period
    thanks

• Presh Kumar Yadav
    #37 written by Presh Kumar Yadav 5 years ago

Hello Sir,

preshkumar@yahoo.com
    preshkumar@hotmail.com
    preshkumar@gmail.com

• kamlesh narvekar goa
    #38 written by kamlesh narvekar goa 5 years ago

Sir,
    i want to know ,full details RE-CHIP course. Fees, Duration, Available Place, and many more details. so, please send full details about RE-CHIP, i stay in goa i am a electronic engineer, interested in this course.
    thanking you
    kamlesh

• shibashish
    #39 written by shibashish 5 years ago

i want to learn Re-Chip repairing

• saurabh sarkar
    #40 written by saurabh sarkar 5 years ago

Sir,
    Kindly provide the full details of RE-CHIP course along with the course fee.
    Thanks & Regards

• raju
    #41 written by raju 5 years ago

dear sir we r interested to luring to re-chip level repair , please give me details about course as early as possible.

• Mohammed Ali
    #42 written by Mohammed Ali 5 years ago

i have an interest in this course, Can you send the fee structure on my mail id

• maruti
    #43 written by maruti 5 years ago

Dear Sir,
    I want to know about re-chip repairing courses. Please send full details about this course to my email id.

Thanks
    Regards
    Maruti

• sandesh
    #44 written by sandesh 5 years ago

Sir,

• VICKY KEMLA
    #45 written by VICKY KEMLA 5 years ago

What the duration of this course & what the fee of this course.

• alpesh raut
    #46 written by alpesh raut 5 years ago

Dear Sir,
    I would like to join this course so kindly send me details information on my e-mail ID

• gourav
    #47 written by gourav 5 years ago

i want to know about the RE CHIP course. Fees, Duration, Available Place, and many more details.thanx

• gourav
    #48 written by gourav 5 years ago

send detail in agnihotri.sahil33@gmail.com

• Dwayne Hibbert
    #49 written by Dwayne Hibbert 5 years ago

Please email info your course and cost for each.

• ved P
    #50 written by ved P 5 years ago

Sir,
    Please provide the details for the Training program with Fees Structure.
    Thanking You

• Izazul Haque
    #51 written by Izazul Haque 5 years ago

Sir,

• sorabh
    #52 written by sorabh 5 years ago

please send me course fees and curiculum..

• thaneshwar giri
    #53 written by thaneshwar giri 5 years ago

my brother have to learn re-chip repairing . plz send me fee details and class schdule.
    thanks…

• ved prakash dwivedi
    #54 written by ved prakash dwivedi 5 years ago

Sir,
    i’m from kanpur uttar pradesh i want to know about full details RE-CHIP course. Fees, Duration, Available Place, and many more details. so, please send full details about RE-CHIP.

• Amit
    #55 written by Amit 5 years ago

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY
    THANX AND REGARDS
    AMIT

• Jagroop
    #56 written by Jagroop 5 years ago

I want to join this course. please providen details

• sullysys
    #57 written by sullysys 5 years ago

more info please…

• Rahul Das
    #58 written by Rahul Das 5 years ago

RE-CHIP Repairing cource

• Rahul Das
    #59 written by Rahul Das 5 years ago

i want to change my life in this cource

• You may use these HTML tags: <a> <abbr> <acronym> <b> <blockquote> <cite> <code> <del> <em> <i> <q> <s> <strike> <strong>

• Comment Feed for this Post